A lot of users have reported being unable to get the Hulu app on the new LG smart TVs. While this may be an isolated issue, it can be frustrating if that is your only option for watching Hulu on your TV. If you are one that has this issue, here’s what you can do.
Since Hulu is one of the best streaming video services out there, it’s no surprise that you can find Hulu apps on smart TVs, game consoles, and entertainment devices. There are many options, but if you’re looking for an efficient solution, you don’t want to use an app that requires cable login. Instead, you need an app that directly handles your TV remote, like the one below.
The LG Smart TV (both webOS and RokuOS) were launched not too long ago. I bought one, but because of Hulu app not working, I couldn’t even watch Netflix. I searched the web for solutions, but every time I found one, it seemed like it would work for webOS, but not for RokuOS. This post will show how to get Hulu app on LG Smart TV (both webOS and RokuOS).
You can install a few applications intended for usage in your Android Smart TV if you have the ability to cast your devices to a smart TV and link the Smart TV to your Bluetooth devices. If you have an LG Smart TV, you’re in luck because today’s tutorial will show you how to install the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV, regardless of whether it runs RokuOS or LG’s WebOS.
Hulu is a famous streaming service that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, and live television shows. Hulu offers a variety of membership options via which you may view content. You may, of course, view Hulu content on your mobile device as well as on your PC or Mac. However, watching material on a large-screen Smart TV with a sound system may immediately improve the experience. Continue reading to learn how to simply install the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV.
How can I get Hulu on my LG Smart TV?
We’ll cover both RokuOS and LG’s own WebOS operating systems since LG makes TVs with both. The techniques are basic and straightforward, and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Make sure you have your Hulu account ID and password handy before we begin. If you forget your password, you may always reset it so that you don’t spend time attempting to remember or retrieve it after installation.
Install the Hulu app on your LG RokuOS television.
- Make sure your LS Smart RokuTV is turned on and linked to a Wi-Fi network.
- Check to see whether your Roku TV is running the most recent version of RokuOS.
- After that, click the home button on your TV remote to return to the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option on the Menu.
- Go ahead and look for the Hulu app now. When you’ve found the app you want to add, pick it and then click the Add Channel button.
- The app will now automatically add itself to your Roku. It will then display a notification on the screen indicating that the channel has been successfully added.
- Simply click the Go to Channel button immediately, or return to your home screen and look for the app at the bottom of the list.
- By pressing the Star button on the remote, you may move the app to the top.
- Choose the move channel option.
- You may now move the app to the top of the list. After that, click the OK button.
- And that’s how you get the Hulu App for your LG Roku TV.
Install the Hulu app on your LG WebOS television.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and make sure it’s linked to a reliable Wi-Fi network.
- Now click the Home button on your LG Magic Remote to bring up a menu that will appear across the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll to the right until you see the LG Content Store tile. To launch the app, click the OK button.
- The Content Store application will now begin to load. You will be able to access a variety of items, including movies and other applications.
- Go to the top of the page and look for the search button. Choose it and click the OK button on your remote.
- You may now enter Hulu into the search box or just click the microphone icon to search the app by voice.
- Select the Hulu app from the search results.
- The Hulu app will now begin to download and install itself on your LG Smart TV once you click the install button.
- When the installation is finished, a notice will appear in the upper right corner of your TV indicating that the app has been installed.
- Your Hulu app will now launch when you click the Launch button. The app will also be accessible to launch on your LG Smart TV’s home screen.
This is how you can get the Hulu app on your LG Smart TVs with Roku and WebOS. Starting to view Hulu content on your TV is simple and straightforward. A few WebOS LG TVs do, however, come with the Hulu app preloaded. Check that, as well as ensuring that your WebOS TV is running the most recent version of WebOS.
You Might Also Like – LG Smart TV Casting
If you have any more questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Do you have a Smart TV? If so, chances are you’re a little bored with the current options available to stream movies and TV shows. If you’re looking to get more from your TV, consider making a quick trip to the Google Play Store. The Hulu app is probably the most popular paid streaming service out there, but if you’re using a LG Smart TV, you may have a hard time finding the Hulu app. There are good reasons for this, being that the app is actually developed by a third-party and the company doesn’t have a lot of control over its distribution.. Read more about lg smart tv apps list and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why cant I find the Hulu app on my LG TV?
Hulu is not available on LG Smart TVs.
Does LG WebOS support Hulu?
Hulu is not available on LG WebOS.
How do I get more apps on my LG WebOS TV?
You will need to contact LG support for help with this.
- how to install hulu app on lg smart tv
- how to update hulu app on lg smart tv
- how to get hulu on smart tv
- hulu.com start lg tv
- hulu profiles on lg smart tv