The popular social media app, Badoo has been around for over a decade. With 1 billion monthly active users it is the second most used dating app in Europe after Tinder. This article will explore how to delete your account on this dating platform and what you might need to do if you are still receiving emails from Badoo asking why you have not deleted your account yet..
The “how to delete badoo account 2021 iphone” is a problem that has been present for a while. If you are experiencing this issue, there are several solutions that you can try.
This post will show you how to remove your Badoo account in just a few simple steps.
Badoo is a dating-focused social networking service that was developed by a Russian entrepreneur that allows you to meet individuals who share your interests. It’s positioned as a platform to utilize if you’re trying to meet new people in a place you’re visiting or connect with individuals at an event.
While no one can dispute that it’s a fantastic dating app, there are times when we need to walk away from the dating scene.
Perhaps Bado isn’t for you, or perhaps you’ve discovered the love of your life. If you’re wondering how to deactivate a Badoo account for any reason, we’ve got you covered!
How to Deactivate Your Badoo Account
To remove your Badoo account, follow the steps below:
- On your mobile device, go to the Badoo app and log in.
- In the bottom-right corner of the program window, click the profile symbol.
- In the upper left corner of the program window, click the Settings icon.
- Go to Account and choose it.
- You also have the option to “Hide Account” at this point. Hide your account is identical to deleting it, but you may return at any time and the account will be visible by default. If you want to conceal an account, tick the box next to it.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click Continue after selecting “Delete your account.”
- At the bottom of the screen, choose “No, Delete my Account.”
- Choose any reason from the drop-down menu and click “Delete account.”
- Your account will be terminated, and you will get a confirmation message, as seen in the picture below.
How can I delete my Badoo account using the website?
Another simple option to delete your account is to contact Badoo customer service through their official website. To remove your Badoo account using this technique, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Badoo Customer Service page.
- Choose ‘Report a safety issue’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up the blanks with your name and email address.
- Enter a short statement of why the account should be deleted in the ‘Message’ area. ‘I am a registered user of Hotstar with the name John C and the email address associated with this account is [email protected]’, for example. Due to personal circumstances, I no longer need this account; thus, I request that you erase my account from your database and that I no longer get communication/advertisement emails.’
- To send a message, click the send button.
How to Cancel/Unsubscribe From Badoo
Follow the instructions below to cancel your Badoo membership on any iOS device:
- On your smartphone, go to ‘Settings.’
- Select your Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and choose Manage from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle off Auto-renew for the Badoo App.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Badoo membership on any Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- To access the menu, tap on your profile symbol.
- Select Payments & Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- From the list, choose Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the Badoo menu.
What happens if you uninstall Badoo?
When you remove your Badoo account, no new users will be able to see your profile. All current users with whom you’ve communicated will no longer be able to reach you.
Anyone you’ve spoken with will view your profile as ‘Deleted User,’ and they won’t be able to access it or read your information.
Keep in mind that if you change your mind after deleting your account, you only have 30 days to reinstate it. Your information will be removed from the system after 30 days and will no longer be recoverable.
For our own protection, it’s important to limit our digital footprint to a bare minimum, and the easiest way to do so is to delete any accounts we don’t need.
Fortunately for us, Badoo includes a direct option in their app to remove our profile, saving us the time of digging in and figuring out how to do so.
I hope you were able to remove your Badoo account with little difficulty, and congratulations on reducing our digital footprint. If you have any additional Badoo app-related questions, go to the Badoo support center, where you can get answers to the most frequently asked issues.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
How can I deactivate Badoo for a while?
If you wish to take a vacation from the app for a bit, Badoo allows you to temporarily conceal your account. When you hide an account, it won’t show up in People Nearby or Encounters. Users who have previously messaged you may continue contact you, but you will not be able to view their messages until you unhide your profile. How to Hide Your Badoo Profile: 1. Go to your device’s app store and download the Badoo app. 2. Select ‘Delete Account’ from the ‘Settings icon.’ 3. Select ‘Hide your Account’ from the drop-down menu. 4. You will be immediately logged out when you confirm. Simply log back in to see your profile.
If you are trying to delete your account on the iOS app, then there are a few steps that you need to take. First, go into the settings and tap “Profile” then tap “Delete Account”. Reference: how to delete badoo account on iphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I permanently delete my Badoo account?
A: The easiest way to permanently delete your Badoo account is by going into the app and clicking on delete my account. Your account will then be deleted from their servers.
How do I delete my Badoo account on the app?
A: You can delete your account either on the website or using the app. The steps are listed here https://help.badoo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000872127
How do I delete Badoo from my computer?
A: For Windows, do a CTRL-F5 to refresh the page and remove Badoo from your computer.
- how to delete badoo account on android
- how to delete badoo account 2020
- can’t delete badoo account
- how to delete badoo account without verification
- delete badoo account facebook