The Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ were released in China with a lot of new features, including a 120Hz AMOLED display, support for Amazon Alexa voice assistant from the headset jack, an improved face unlock that works with over 50 facial expressions. Plus they have fast charging capabilities.
Xiaomi releases the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+. These are two new smartphones with a lot of interesting features. This includes an AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, and fast charging at up to 120W. The phones have 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 Density 920 PPI OLED displays which is one of the highest density screens in existence today. They also house Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC that offers 45% more performance than last year’s processors when paired with Adreno 640 graphics for better gaming experiences on mobile devices like never before
The “xiaomi mi 11 pro” is a new smartphone from Xiaomi. It features a 120Hz AMOLED display, and a 120W fast charging. The phone also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, and 8GB of RAM.
Xiaomi has recently released its newest mid-range smartphones in China, the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+. At this occasion, Redmi also unveiled the Note 11 5G. (Click to check). Both smartphones have a Samsung AMOLED display with a 6.67-inch FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1.75mm ultra-narrow bezels, and 360Hz touch sampling rate. The display is further protected by Gorilla Glass Victus.
Both phones are powered by the Dimensity 920 SoC, which has up to 8GB of RAM. There’s also a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and up to 256GB of internal storage (with a dedicated microSD card slot to expand storage). Both phones also include VC liquid cooling with a 12600 mm2 heat dissipation area, which covers all of the heat sources on the main device body and will undoubtedly help you out when you’re using it a lot.
– ad – ad – ad – a
The Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ include a 108-megapixel rear camera lens with a 1/1.52-inch Samsung HM2 sensor. It has 9-in-1 pixel binning technique with big 2.1 million pixels. The back camera includes a dual native ISO for better low light performance, resulting in crisp, detailed, and bright photographs with less noise, even in low light. An 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a 120° field-of-view and a 2MP macro lens are also included in the camera system. A Front camera with 16 megapixels with a punch-hole design is available for selfies and video calls.
In terms of appearance, the Redmi Note 11 Pro has a frosted AG glass back panel and a flat-edge design. The Note 11 Pro+ is also available in a limited-edition YIBO DESIGN version, created by Wang Yibo (Redmi’s brand ambassador). A micron-level Redmi logo appears suspended on the rear of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+, thanks to the world’s first holographic suspension manufacturing method. Wang Yibo’s signature is bright green.
Both smartphones have stereo speakers calibrated in collaboration with JBL for a balanced sound, as well as Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio support. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, and an X-axis linear motor in addition to a 3.5mm headphone connection.
– ad – ad – ad – a
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ comes with a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W rapid charging, allowing it to go from zero to 100 percent in only 15 minutes. The Note 11 Pro, on the other hand, has a 5160mAh battery with 67W rapid charging.
Specifications for the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+
- MIUI 12.5 with Android 11
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 Octa-Core CPU with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- LPDDR4X RAM (6GB / 8GB)
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2
- 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture + 108MP rear main lens (Samsung HM2 sensor)
- 16MP front camera
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio port are all included.
- JBL, Dolby Atmos, Dual SIM (nano + nano), Super-linear speakers, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5160mAh Redmi Note 11 Pro with 67W fast charging
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging on the Redmi Note 11 Pro+
Availability and pricing
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Redmi Note 11 Pro+) (Redm (Misty Forest Green, Black, and Purple)
- CNY 1,899 for 6GB + 128GB (22,200 Rs)
- CNY 2,099 for 8GB + 128GB (24,500 Rs)
- CNY 2,299 for 8GB + 256GB (26,900 Rs)
Xiaomi Note 11 Pro (Redmi Note 11 Pro) (Misty Green, Black, Purple, and a sparking colorway)
- CNY 1,599 for 6GB + 128GB (18,700 Rs)
- CNY 1,899 for 8GB + 128GB (22,200 Rs)
- CNY 2,099 for 8GB + 256GB (24,500 Rs)
Also check out:
– ad – ad – ad – a
- xiaomi note 10 pro
- xiaomi mi 10 pro
- redmi note 8